I’ve been using the same few products for my base for awhile now - they are the products that do the work for me.
1. Post skincare sunscreen - Neutrogena Dry Touch SPF30 - this is their basic sunscreen, not even for the face specifically. My skin soaks up the extra moisture and it has never been problematic for it, I’m happy to be using up the large tube.
2. L’egere White Multi BB Cream - the best BB cream I’ve used thus far.
3. Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder - applied with a powder puff to eliminate brush marks. Refined, natural and not overly matte.
4. Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar - I’ve hit pan in a big way, definitely the most natural of brow powders I’ve come across.
5. Dior Lip Glow - smooth, slightly glossy and easy to apply on the go.
It’s almost dull, isn’t it? I haven’t purchased any makeup in a while, I have been quite disenchanted with MAC and their collections for some time now, and nothing else seems to be catching my eye. Perhaps we all go through a lull in our makeup appreciation, and mine is now!
- superfluousbeauty posted this